Barrak Obama Can Only Become President If He Doesn’t Go Bald
It’s going to be a very interesting US Presidential election this year. I mean, who is not talking about a potential woman for US President? — Hilary Clinton. And what about the possibility of the first black man for the highest office in the land? — Barack Obama. So far, Obama has the lead by winning the votes in Iowa. But we have a lot of states left up for grabs. Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama or maybe John Edwards? Who knows. It will be very, very interesting to watch. Perhaps we’ll see history made.
There is one thing that I know for sure, though, when it comes to how people elect US Presidential candidates. The People of the United States of America are consistently looking for one thing and one thing only — even if they don’t do this consciously — and that is… Hair! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the People want their President to have hair.
Do you dispute me? When was the last time a bald man was elected as President? Let’s run through the list of past Presidents:
- George W. Bush enjoys a full head of hair;
- Bill Clinton was known for his “hip” hairstyle;
- George Bush Sr. wasn’t bald;
- Ronald Reagan had a pompadour;
- Jimmy Carter had a full mane;
- Gerald Ford was bald, that’s true; but he wasn’t elected by the People;
- Richard Nixon had hair;
- Lyndon Johnson didn’t go bald while in office;
- John F. Kennedy was a lady’s man so he sure wasn’t bald;
- Dwight Eisenhower was a bald President, that’s true; but he had to serve two terms because of WWII;
- Harry Truman had hair; of course he did because it wouldn’t be right to be bald with a name like Harry;
- Franklin Roosevelt had wavy hair;
- Should I go on?
You can see the complete list of US Presidents at http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents.
Now what was my original point?… Oh yea –> You need hair if you want to be elected as President of the United States. Because if you don’t have hair, you won’t demand the respect of the People. It’s that simple, folks. If you want some respect from a lot of people, grow some hair.
If you have trouble growing hair, try Provillus. It’s natural and it works.
God bless America.